Here’s a preview of how to sign-up and submit your book.
Step 1—Read and accept the Publishing Agreement.
Step 2—Create an account.
- Enter a username and password, and log in.
- Enter your name and contact information.
Step 3—Enter your book and author information
- Click “Start a new book” from the “Welcome” screen.
- Screen 1—Enter your book’s descriptive information.
- Screen 2—Choose your design options.
- Screen 3—Choose your publishing services.
- Your book’s descriptive information may be added to or changed at any time through your author panel.
Step 4—Check out
- Review your order and make changes if needed.
- Click “Check out.”
- PayPal will collect your credit or debit card information and return you to our site when the payment is complete.
Step 5—Upload your book files
- Return to the author panel and select “Upload files.” You’ll be prompted to browse to your files.
- Select your manuscript, illustration and cover graphic files. Not everyone will need to upload all of these.
You’ll receive emails at several stages of the production cycle. We’ll let you know if your submission is usable or if there are problems, and tell you when your book is ready for proofreading. You can check the status of your book at any time by logging in to your author panel.